Mandors Meet Up in September?



It's been a month since I last blogged and life has been BUSY!  Although I've not been in the mood for sewing much recently I've still got a few finished objects to share, when I get around to photographing them that is.

Last week, the voucher site itison ran a Mandors voucher deal for a £40 voucher for £20. I was delighted as they haven't had a deal for a couple of years so I snapped one up.

I'm thinking of waiting til September  to go and spend mine and wondered if anyone would like to join me for a Mandors visit? Either Saturday 13th or 27th September?

Get in touch if you're interested

K x

17 comments:

  1. if you end up going on the 27th, I *might * be able to come. I've to hand in my OU final project on the 30th and you never know, i might finish early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 27th sounds good, I grabbed one of those vouchers too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Hope you've recovered from all your commonwealth duties and illness :)

      Delete
  3. I snapped one up to but I've already spent it! I would love to come along and feed my fabric habit anyway if you're not adverse to sewing strangers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to meet others for a mandors visit - but can only make the 13th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK doke, will see what the majority prefer for a date

      Delete
  5. Mandors is my favourite fabric shop. Never fail to find something great in there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they always seem to have something different every time you go in

      Delete
  6. Hey, I thought I'd replied but looks like my phone never actually posted it! Happens sometimes on my account. I'd be up for this! I never bought one of the vouchers as I've just bought a whole pile of stuff, but I'm sure I can grab a couple of bits and pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I have no idea what I'm going to buy but I've got a few weeks to think about it :)

      Delete
  7. I'd be up for that but can only do the 27th. Obviously go with the majority though. But the prospect of a child free day is very exciting! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, I think the 27th is looking like the most popular day so far

      Delete
  8. I think I could come on the 27th, might even buy something this time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting - I love to hear what you have to say