How to Make a Reversible Peter Pan Collar

 

This is a link to the tutorial I put together on the Herald Scotland website for a reversible Peter Pan collar, as part of my new guest sewing blogger gig:


Do have a look, I'm quite chuffed with how it came out. As I'm not getting paid for writing these (yet!), even clicking on the link to have a look will let them know that people are interested in reading about sewing on their website.

I'll be back later in the week with some finished object photos

K x

6 comments:

  1. Love the Collar Pattern & sew will the readers of the Scotland Herald. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love Peter Pan collars. I clicked through for ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I'm seeing these collars everywhere, they seem to be v trendy at the moment, so it seems like a good topic for people who are new to sewing. Really nice tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I don't normally do tutorials so I was really chuffed with how it came out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting - I love to hear what you have to say