Christmas Blog Swap with Sian Lile Makes: What I Received

Recently I took part in my first ever blog swap, organised by Lakota of Faith, Hope & Charity Shopping. There was a maximum spend amount with between 3 and 5 items sent and at least one item was to be handmade, one was to come from a charity shop and one was to be a Christmas decoration. I was paired with Sian Lile Makes, and was delighted to receive my parcel this week. Look what I got!:

Cute vintage Christmas postcard

 Gingerbread Men Christmas Tree decorations - look at their adorable faces!

Ribbon and buttons

 
Vintage Needlewoman magazine from 1956

I have sent Sian's parcel off so I hope she likes what I sent - I took some photos before sending so I will share them once she has received it.

Thank you Sian and Merry Christmas!

K x

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love a gingerbread man! Glad you enjoyed the swap x

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you liked it! i love seeing my little gingerbread men in new homes!! looking forward to getting your package too.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Gifts! ... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab gifts! especially the cute gingerbread man! just snooping around what other swappers' goodies :)

    susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting - I love to hear what you have to say