Pattern Monday #38 Creepy Dolls Special

 "Well well, I've been expecting you...."
Image from here

Who has ever said "Oh I really fancy dressing my doll in the national costume of Belgium?". NOBODY.
Image from here.


Just empty, vacant, staring eyes....
Image from here.



I'd love to know what the standing doll is whispering to the seated doll to make it look like that. 
Image from here.


"I ain't staying in this pram, fool."
Image from here.

A pair of crazy-looking posh dolls - I think they're probably called Amelia and Emmeline and they will eat your soul. 
Image from here.



That doll in the yellow sleeping bag is definitely on drugs.
Image from here.


I think these ASBO Dolls might be my favourite, fleeing from the scene of a looting.
Image from here.


(Didn't mean to feature so many patterns but I kept finding more and more...)

K x

16 comments:

  1. They're all, without exception, absolutely terrifying (hhmm, wonder what my secret fear is?!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one told me to go vegan. Telepathically..

    ReplyDelete
  3. bbrrrr. i'm with jane - i am terrified of dolls. i blame this tv series (actually just the credits, i have no memory of the actual programme):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FwP5LAXd7U

    ReplyDelete
  4. A couple of them look scarily familiar.... and I had the blue and white striped buggy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a good thing I read this post in daylight. Dolls (and clowns) freak me out easily (except barbies), I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll have me giggling all day with that post! I particularly like "nobodies fool". I better hurry up and practice my knitting, just so I can have an adult version of the yellow hooded sleeping bag x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a heart! They only looked so demonically focused because the need to scratch their acrylic clad limbed has broken their minds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG This is so funny! My eyes were tearing up from laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post - cheered up my Monday!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Come play with us forever!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. They all look possessed, and more than one of them looks to be on Class A drugs! I reckon when you stop looking at them they come alive.....! :o

    www.mancunianvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet child of mine!! They're enough to give anybody nightmares! :O

    ReplyDelete
  13. So creepy - they are just plain awful and tell me, why would you waste precious time knitting for a doll?! Madness!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eeeek! Scary dolls. But yes, the ASBO dolls are surely the best.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had that exact same buggy but in red stripes instead of blue. Happy memories :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha love that last one, any attempt to make a brown pinafore look cool is just not gonna work tho... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting - I love to hear what you have to say