Cardigan - Audrey in Unst

Since the beginning of April I've been knitting the cardigan Audrey in Unst, designed by Gudrun Johnston. You'll need a Ravelry account to see the link, but it's worth a look as it's a great pattern and really well written. I've got a few peeks of my progress so far...

I've just finished the first sleeve and now have the other one to do, and the button band. Am hoping to spend quite a lot of time on it over the weekend to get it nearly finished.

My other weekend project is finished my Sencha blouse. I'm a novice sewer and this was the third project I'd tackled, after two garments I probably won't ever wear! I made Version 1, the easiest version, but my toile didn't quite fit properly. I got a friend from work, who used to work as a pattern cutter, to help me make some adjustments. Its still not quite right so I am hoping that this weekend I can get it sorted once and for all - or abandon it to the pile in the cupboard...

No comments: