Watching & Reading

Another week nearly done and I still haven't shared two recently made garments! I promise to get them photographed this weekend so I can get them up here. I've been noticing that the evenings are no good for photography now as it's getting darker - ah, the seasonal curse of the blogger!

On another subject - Have you thought that you'd like a TV show to reflect your love of sewing? If so (or 'sew'), hop over to Miss P's blog and give her your thoughts about what you'd like to see. Miss P has the ears of the TV execs, so this is your chance to put forward what you'd like to be watching!

I also have an invite to share for the launch of a new book by a talented author friend:

Classic Hollywood Style is the perfect reference point for vintage sewing fans so perhaps a good one to add to your Christmas list? You can see a list of the films included on Amazon here. Plus, the launch combines vintage clothing and cocktails, so what's not to like?

Have a good weekend everyone!

K x

4 comments:

  1. In skim reading the blogposts in my Reader, all I caught was, "Miss P has the ears of..." and a pic of Fay Dunnaway. I just HAd to read on and find out whose ears she had! hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the mention! The "ammo" is building up in the comments section nicely :)
    That book launch looks soooo cool! I may have to try and find a way to relinquish parenting duties for the day!
    Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo, this looks great! I'm off to RSVP now! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting - I love to hear what you have to say