Announcing: November Knit Week!



I am very excited to announce November Knit Week - a week-long celebration of knitting, to be held on this very blog. Beginning on Monday 31st October (well, most of the week is in November!) I will be posting daily about knitting, including tips for planning successful projects and buying and storing knitting supplies. Also included will be interviews with two of my favourite knitting bloggers and the week will end with a giveaway.

I hope there will be something of interest to all knitters, from beginners upwards. The aim of the week is to explore the fabulous craft of knitting and encourage knitters to share tips and advice. I will post a schedule of the week's posts in the next week or two, so look out for more information coming soon.

Be there or be a Knit wit!

K x

9 comments:

  1. Oh, how exciting! As a complete beginner, I look forward to finding out some valuable things ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I can't wait to see the knitting goodness you'll be posting about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, perhaps I'll schedule that week in as my Learning to Knit Week!

    (Sorry I've been absent, busy busy, will try to catch up on everything I've missed) xx

    EDIT - the word verification is 'panic' - this does not bode well for my knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent, glad to read some excited comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its such a great idea! I can't wait for Knit Week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray!!! i'm a little bit excited about this!!! see you in knit week! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. FantAstic plan!! I'll be There!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Come on the knitters :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting - I love to hear what you have to say