Do you know a pattern that looks like this skirt?

Fellow sewers, I want to make a skirt that looks a bit like this;

 
(From Anthropologie)
 And this;



 
(From French Connection)

Basically, a loose skirt with a tie belt/waist tie and pockets - I can just add pockets, they don't need to be on the pattern.

I'm not particularly up on contemporary patterns, as I've mostly used Colette Patterns, vintage patterns plus a couple of Simplicity ones I've seen on other blogs. Any help is much appreciated!

K x

3 comments:

  1. This Cynthia Rowley patter looks cute:

    http://www.simplicity.com/p-3066-misses-skirts-cynthia-rowley-collection.aspx

    Simplicity 2512

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like the waist pleats, it just looks like a big rectangle to me, and then add some ties in the side seams! I think you could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link Amy - I do like the look of that skirt.
    Molly, you're probably right, I could do it, I just need to take the plunge! It might be a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting - I love to hear what you have to say