Post at CCC Blog & Knitting Course

I've posted on the Crafty Christmas Club blog, about my present wrapping and decoration ideas. I think this will be my last post there. It's been a great way to share what I've been making and get ideas from others, but I've now nearly finished my Christmas making - the final item is blocking!

I'm really excited about the New Year too, as I will be starting a new evening class in Knitwear and Knitted Textile Design! I really want to try designing a knitting pattern but I don't really know where to start. The course covers designing your own garment, and learning how to take measurements and make made to measure designs. Plus I'll get to meet some more knitters too, which is always nice. I can't wait!

K x

2 comments:

  1. If you still have the Superstitch books I gave you there is stuff about creating your own patterns in Volume 8. A course would be much better but at least you'd get a feel for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thanks, I will have a look at that. I think the course will give me a bit of confidence then I can get going with it myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting - I love to hear what you have to say