5 Making Goals for 2012

 (Gratuitous Cat Picture)

I really want to keep it simple with my 'making' goals this year, so this is just a short post to set them out, so I can look back at the end of 2012 and see how I got on. I think they're pretty similar to those of many other sewing bloggers too.

  1.  Take a more considered approach to my making - try and really think about what I need and will wear, and try and make things that I can wear together more.
  2. Keep to minimal high street purchasing
  3. Get rid of my shop bought items when I have handmade items to replace them
  4. Use my stash of wool, fabric and patterns as much as I can
  5. Keep enjoying sewing and knitting - and take a break if I don't
Happy New Year Everyone

K x

12 comments:

  1. yea! especially love number 5 - keep enjoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!! Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year and fab cat picture. Fantastic resolutions, especially 5. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how short and sweet your list is! It pretty much encompasses everything many stitchers would like to achieve, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great list - I v much am with you on 1 and 2 (all of them, in fact!) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great goals, Kerry! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeay for cat pictures - there should be more cat pictures in general I say!
    And love your goals - short and to the point! All the best for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My sentiments exactly!
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Five in number
    but numerous ramifications.

    I like you plans for 2012.

    hugs
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting - I love to hear what you have to say