Cabled Cardigan/Cat Rest Progress

You know how cats love to sit on whatever you put down - a newspaper, a plastic bag, some laundry? Well our cat is no exception:


Anyway, this is the progress with my cabled cardigan. I only have another half of the sleeve to knit, plus the button bands and collar, then sew it all together. I hope I like it! I do find it hard to tell with knitting. I'm enjoying the knitting process, and like the colour and cables, but hope the shape and size will be nice once it is made up. This is what I'm aiming for:


And here's a better photo of where I'm up to so far:


I have yet to decide on the buttons but hopefully I can use some from my ever-growing button stash. That's what it's there for after all!

K x

6 comments:

  1. What a cute kitty!!! Looks great and what a fabulous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats are so naughty!
    I love the colour of that cardi, you are such a clever lady, I'm in awe of your talents. xxx
    PS I picked up three folders of knitting/crochet patterns from 1940s to the 1970s at a jumble sale that must have been from a wool shop originally. If there's anything you're after email me and I'll scan them for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies - the cats always manage to get into my photos somehow, they're just too nosey.
    Your pattern haul sounds amazing Vix. Thanks for the offer - I'll have a think and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squee!!! Look at your cute kitty!!!! The cardigan looks beautiful! I am excited to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, a little helper! Very lovely. And what a gorgeous cardigan, I'm also a bit in awe of your knitting skills - my talents stretch to stripey scarves...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing cardigan! I'm so jealous of your knitting skills!! fab blog, so glad I have just stumbled across it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting - I love to hear what you have to say